9 March 2014

Technical Drawing

Final line up for my collection using both techniques of hand drawing and Photoshop (CAD)
 
My first design for my collection I design form and structured inspired from car racing and vintage clothes of three piece suite and the colour style ideal from men in blue.
 
 
My second design for my collection I design form and structured inspired from car racing and vintage clothes of three piece suite and the colour style ideal from men in blue.
 
 
 
My third design for my collection I design form and structured inspired from car racing and vintage clothes of three piece suite and the colour style ideal from men in blue.
 
My fourth design for my collection, this jacket it is the swisted of traditional suit for the shape which I have further developed using the inspiration form my chosen theme of car racing. The side of the jacket have an open end on both with buttons fastening which allow wearers to move around comfortably. For the fastening on this jacket will be zip and for the lining will be in in some sort of yellow tone.
 
My fifth design for my collection, the inspiration of Cape jacket from the vintage show room with the inspiration from car racing research. On this jacket i have twisted the design on the peter pan collar that is stand higher than the original style, ideally is to keep the wearers warmer and protected from the wind.
 
My sixth design for my collection, the inspiration of Cape jacket from the vintage show room with the detachable style which allow wearers to wear the jacket in two different with the cap and without with the press buttons fastening. The side of the jacket would have pleat that is also have its fasten that could allow the jacket to widen out for better movement.

My seventh design for my collection, this jacket will be using pipe seam to create the shape on the jakcet it's the protection from movement which is on the side, shoulder and elbow.
 
 

My eighth design for my collection, this jacket I have designed the detachable scarf on the jacket ideally to keep the wearers warm and keeping the scarf sitting on well when they're moving around.
 
My nineth design for my collection, this jacket I have designed based on car racing costumes on the shape and the style. The front of the jacket will have two different pockets as showing on the technical drawing.
 
My tenth design for my collection, this jacket I have designed base on car racing costumes for the jacket shape and the style of the details on folds.
 
 
My eleventh design for my collection, this jacket I have designed base on car racing costumes for the shape and the style with a little twisted on some details which gives the jacket much more on the modern look.
 
My twelveth design for my collection, this jacket I have designed base on car racing costumes for the shape and the style with the high collar which is there for keeping the wearers warm with the wrong sided style for the front pockets. The ideal is for wearers to be able to put stuff into their pockets easier.
 
My thirteenth design for my collection, this jacket I have designed base on car racing costumes for the shape and the style with the shoulder pads that hepl supporting wearers shoulder's area.
 
 
Final pants used within my collection I have created in colour as I have used two different colours on line up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment