8 March 2014

Visual Journal Sketchbook And Development Research Book

From visiting places looking at the combination of sources within racing sports I have creatively collaging the photographs in my Visual journal sketchbook using mixed media such as graphic pencils, paints and collaging techniques.






Looking at Bike racing from past to present. Created and taken by Somruethai Bunprasert







Looking at vintage cars, car racing. Created and taken by Somruethai Bunprasert
I have also looked at buildings and other geometrical shapes, accessories and any other relevant objects.

Looking at Machinery sources, created and taken by Somruethai Bunprasert

Looking at old buildings and contemporary, created and taken by Somruethai Bunprasert




Looking at menswear, from past to contemporary designers
These are images from my Visual Journal Sketchbook pages not all images owned by me as they are mixture of primary and secondary research available more via 
http://www.pinterest.com/SomruethaiB/made-in-britain-secondary-research/

From researching different sources I then choose to look depth into car racing, which I will further developing and looking depth into those areas as well as racing costumes and accessories used.

Here are some of my development sketch I have made which I will be looking throughout my design ideas.

Mind map

Car racer

looking car racing and wheels

Decontructed by collaging

Car racing

Retro style

Collaging

Rectro style
 
These some of images of pages from my development research book available more on my Pinterest via http://www.pinterest.com/SomruethaiB/made-in-britain-primary-research/

Throughout my research within Car racing theme I have used the ideas and developement throughout my design ideas which will lead me to choose my final designs for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment