8 March 2014

Trends AW 2014/15 Forcast

Looking at colour palette for Autumn/Winter 2014/15 - For Men from Google

Apart from researching depth into men's clothing and my chosen theme of Car racing I have also looked at trends forecast for colours and materials. This will help me choosing colour ranges for my collection.




Different sources of colour mood set available more on my Pinterest via http://www.pinterest.com/SomruethaiB/made-in-britain-secondary-research/


I have also looked at upcoming trends of men's clothing, style and details such as pockets, collars, fastening and lining style.





Trends forecast of style, shapes and details that would be useful for my collection.

These images are not owned by me they are part of my research through Google and Pinterest which are available more on my Pinterest via http://www.pinterest.com/SomruethaiB/made-in-britain-secondary-research/

From looking at trends forecast, looking at different sources I found it was useful for my design ideas and colour ranges which I will be further developing throughout this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment